Monday, December 13, 2010

Crafting up a storm

Today has been all about getting things organised for the Christmas Craft Fair in Hokitika being organised by 'my2monsters'.  O.k not 'all' - I also took Oscar swimming, baked stained glass biscuits with a group of 6 6 year olds in Leo's class, made dinner etc. etc.  I'm quite pleased with my mad little pile of crafts and interested to see if anyone will want to buy anything.  I am also completely undecided about pricing and am about to surf some crafting sites for tips.  Here's a sample of my stash - not all made today (obviously!).

A range of table napkins and place mats





Some dinky little zippered pouches


Some toys.....
And some Christmas decorations - had the most fun with these...


The tree-men are made of lebkuchen - a very hard german biscuit (very yummy!) and have LOADS of honey in them.  They last for absolutely ages - but they might need little raincoats to wear on NZ xmas trees to keep the summer flies off.

Righto, bring on the market :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment