Saturday, January 29, 2011

writing

I have decided to do some writing.  I haven't started yet, I'm in the comtemplation phase.  I know what - actually who - I'm going to write about, but not how I'm going to approach it yet.  Probably in a very introspective 'this is actually about me' kind of way because that comes so naturally to me.   I'm announcing my intention to write as part of my campaign to do so.  I will write about my Great (times 3) Grandfather  George Frederick Ashcroft, and I will post what I accomplish tomorrow.
In the mean time my mind is taken up with -seemingly hudreds of worries - no doubt when I summarize them I will see that they they are repetitive rather than numerous 1.  School - for me and Mr L, is about to start, new teacher for him, new students for me, not to mention a new subject! (well sort of).  2. The Lego cake - yes - I am planning to make a Lego cake for Leo's 7th birthday party next Saturday and disaster scenarios are presenting themselves in my consciousness already.  3.  linked to (1) the unfinished planning for my units this term.  4.  The unfortunate blowing of the budget at the supermarket this morning - and subsequent purchase of fish and chips for tea WHY?  sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your writing Megan.

    That next week stuff? It will all be fine. Fine fine fine! That's what I've been reminding myself at the same time as wondering if I will remember what to give the kids for their lunches and if they will starve from my forgetfulness. Just looking at the size of the change in lifestyle from this week to next is so daunting though.

    Was lovely to see you at the beginning of this week. Hope Mr L enjoyed his swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete