Friday, March 4, 2011

Sackboy and stuff

I realised today that whenever I leave Oscar it's to go to work (teaching technology) or to go for a run. What made me realise this was hearing Oscar announce "Mummmy is a running teacher!" er no, in fact I'm so bad at it I ran into a very solid branch over hanging the track yesterday - I blame my hat. Would have been the funniest thing to see! (thank god no one did!) now have to explain bruises and scratches though.

The latest in non-functional crafting.... Sackboy (who I have been introduced to by my students - he is a character/avatar? on a game called LittleBigPlanet.

Getting new students from Christchurch arriving everyday - it's awesome how well they fit in, getting on with ordinary kid things. Mr L all excited about the new kids in his class too, especiall since one Mum arrived with hot chips for the whole class.

No comments:

Post a Comment